Security Director' Report and its publisher, Loss Prevention Magazine, Inc., is committed to respecting your privacy concerns with the information you entrust with us. We give users choice and consent over how their personal information is used, and remove names immediately upon request.
- Security: We store subscriber and password files with personal information securely. Such files are stored in secure areas not accessible to the public.
- Removal: We will immediately unsubscribe anyone who requests that their name be removed from our e-mail lists. To be removed, follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any e-mail from us, or send an e-mail to email@example.com with the words "Remove from List" in the subject line.
- Product alerts: From time to time, we may also send you news bulletins or product alerts on products or services from SDR and Loss Prevetion Magazine. Any such message will ALWAYS provide you with a link or other easy means of unsubscribing to further e-mails.
- Third party use: Occasionally we make our customer list available to other reputable organizations so you may receive (mail) offers you might find interesting. However your e-mail address will NOT be released to any third party and we will NOT share with others any demographic information that you may provide to us. From time to time we may sponsor product alerts from advertisers. To stop receiving such e-mails, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the e-mail.
- Sharing of your information: The personal information you choose to provide to us will be shared with SDR employees and contractors who need to know the information in the course of their official duties. Such employees and contractors are subject to confidentiality restrictions to protect your personal information. The information may also be shared by SDR/Loss Prevention Magazine with third parties to advance the purpose for which you provide the information.
- Linking to other web sites: We provide links to commercial websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube when we think the information will be of use to you. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the policies of that site.
Use of social media web sites: SDR uses Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and YouTube as additional ways to provide information to the public.
Using these media, SDR generally will not collect, maintain, or disseminate personally identifiable information about individuals who “follow,” “like” or comment upon IOFM information.
A few other specific exceptions may apply, for example, with Twitter, we may quote a “tweet” in our news clips, adding the name of the reporter to give him or her credit.